The Ultimate Milos Experience - You choose the dates!
- Catamaran Tour: Full Day Tour, Kleftiko and more
- 8-10 Hours: Some of Milos’ most beautiful landscapes, from the stunning Sykia sea cave through to Kleftiko Beach with its eerie white caves and coves, can only be reached by sea. Discover them in style, aboard a Lagoon 400 S2 sailing catamaran with no more than nine other guests, when you opt for this full-day cruise. Enjoy a stop at Gerakas beach and Galazia Nera at Poliegos and barbeque lunch on board.
- Kayak Tour.
- 3.5 Hours: Hop in a kayak at Firiplaka Beach to explore the coastline of Milos island, where white sand shores and volcanic sea caves beg to be discovered. Led by a local guide, the tour follows a round-trip route to Tsigrado and Gerakas, two of the must-visit Milos beaches. You'll have time to swim, snorkel, and even snack on a traditional island treat, too.Read more about Kayaking Tour to the secrets of Milos
- Archaelogical Tour.
- 4 Hours:Cover a mix of natural and historical attractions during this small-group, half-day tour of Milos. Visit Plaka Castle, the Catacombs of Milos, and the Roman Theater, including the discovery site of the Venus de Milos. See the colorful fishing village of Mandrakia and stop for a swim along the white volcanic rocks of Sarakiniko Beach. Lunch and a wine tasting are provided at an additional cost.Read more about Milos Experience Archaelogical and Cultural Experience.
- Wine Tour.
- 1 Hour: Visit a small family owned winery and taste delicious local wines paired with food delicacies. Relax with your friends and family.
- Optional Itinerary Downloadable Guide covering up to 7 days in Milos.
After ordering, a representative will be in touch to schedule your tours.
Ultimate Milos Package